Custom designed Dell computers
We specialize in building out DELL and ASUS desktops for professional use.
Examples of our work can be seen by pressing the light blue tabs above.
We can be reached at 954-473-5133
We warranty all work for 1 year!
Please emai us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and have been in the computer business for many years.
Ameristyles is a small company with only 3 techs working. Everyone here is over the age of 50 and has an extensive
background in computer design and repair. We are "old school" and believe in strong customer service.
The phone is answered by a live person, not a machine, 95% of the time.
We use only i7 first and second generation hi voltage series CPUS (either quad or hex core) and do not use the latest low voltage Sandy Brdige or Ivy processors. We have seen a much higher percentage of failure with the low voltage CPUS and have found the i7 800 and 900 series to be by far and away the most dependable and best performing CPUS on the market today.
We sell about 10% of our computers on eBay and the other 90% is either through this website or on referral from a satisfied customer. We will be adding a testimonial page shortly to this site from the hundreds of the satisfied customer we have built machines out for in the past.